Tuesday, August 25, 2009

STUFFED PEPPERS

Today I made Stuffed Peppers without the stuffed part. I have always only eaten the bits of peppers mixed with the rice and hamburger and left the whole pepper. So today I cut up the whole pepper. First boil the peppers til tender.
Brown hamburger. I use Uncle Bens boil in a bag rice.. it's so easy. Mix Rice, hamburger, and rice, peppers together with some salt and pepper. Then pour tomato juice over and mix.
Then I top with whatever shredded cheese I have and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and browned a little bit.
Then serve.. kid approved..
Actually little monster said it would be good without the peppers all together. What would ya call that? Tomato, rice, hamburger casserole? Think about it and throw me names.

No comments: